We are the Credit & Financial Development Division (CFDD) Omaha/Lincoln Chapter of the National Association of Credit Management. We have been providing education and scholarships for commercial credit managers in the Omaha/Lincoln area since November 1943.
We meet on the 2nd Thursday of every month except July and August. At each meeting we have a networking period followed by a lunch/dinner with a multiple choice of entrée’s. Every meeting features a speaker that addresses current topics of interest to practicing credit managers.
CFDD Omaha/Lincoln is proud to present four hour seminars every October and April that focus on detailed and pertinent topics to directly improve the practicing commercial credit managers education. Please visit the NEWS/EVENTS page for further details.
All educational events are eligible for CEU units.
We publish a monthly newsletter that reports various topics of interest to the commercial credit management community and a report of past chapter activities.
Should you have an interest in joining our chapter, please download and complete the application for membership by clicking on the HOW TO JOIN tab and mail it our fax it to us at CFDD-Omaha/Lincoln Chapter. Accounting professionals are also encouraged to join.
CANONS OF BUSINESS ETHICS
- Justice, equity and confidence constitute foundation of credit administration.
- Agreements and contracts reflect integrity and should never be breached by either party.
- The interchange of credit information must be based upon confidence, cooperation, reciprocity and confidentiality.
- It is deemed unethical to be a party to unwarranted assignments or tranfers of an insolvet debtor’s assets nor should creditors participate in secret arrangements.
- Creditors should cooperate for the benefit of all in adjustment or liquidation of insolvent estates or companies.
- Creditors must render all possible assistance to honest debtors who become insolvent.
- Dishonest debtors must be exposed and referred to the authorities.
- Cooperation, fairness and honesty must dominate in all insolvent debtor proceedings.
- Costly adminstrative procedures in the rehabilitation or liquidation of an insolvent debtor shall be avoided at all times.
CFDD Vision Statement
To dynamically impact the National Association of Credit Management’s global vision by being the leader in educational programming and direction, thereby setting industry standards for professional excellence.
CFDD Mission Statement
The mission of the NACM Credit and Financial Development Division shall be to promote active interest in the credit and financial profession, to develop and market educational programs that are vital to the development of the effective professional, and to be a viable force within the NACM network.